Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Last Stop - 20 February

My Mid Town Hosts - The Jafferjee Family

My Regency Hosts - The Fernando Family

Today we shifted host clubs for the last time. Its astonishing how quickly the trip time has passed. Our new host club is the Rotary Club of Colombo Mid Town, the home club to IPDG Thariq Thulba and DGN Imthiaz Ismail. Our new host club has nothing scheduled for us to do except shop and eat. Oh yeah, we have that little thing called the District Conference to go to as well. It's with mixed feelings that I anticipate the arrival of the District Conference - I'm excited to experience another district's conference, I'm sad because the conference pretty much marks the end of our trip, but I'm happy to see again all the friends I've made as I've traveled from club to club.

No comments:

Post a Comment