Sunday, January 4, 2009

Monday, December 01, 2008 - Newark Rotary Club

Today each of the team members attended the Newark Rotary Club regular weekly meeting. The Newark Rotary Club is the club I belong to and is also the sponsor club for Chris and Tim. I think each of the team member's enjoyed the meeting and the fellowsip they shared with the Rotarians at their table. Rotarian Jean Andress commented to me after the meeting what a nice looking GSE team our district has put together. I could not help ut agree.
After the meeting I gave out our uniform blazers and we briefly reviewed our presentations. Everyone is well on their way, but I think the challenging part will be combining them into a seemless presentation. I am confident it will all come together with time and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment